Sunday, April 27, 2014


A DREAM OF 200 DOLLAR NOTES

Today I was alarmed to wake up, this time not by an alarm clock, but by my own dream of 200 dollar notes. Thus, my routine nap was cut short with this sudden awareness that there were a few among the notes that came out from an ATM machine were RM200 notes, which were not in circulation.

I said to myself,
"This time mati lah! "

"Where got money like that one! ?"

"How am I going to dispose this money of rare denomination to the vendors at the market or food court without being suspected by them?"

"To say the sum is big, it isn’t that big.”

"To say the sum is small, it isn’t small.”

"If I don't make use of the money, it is a great loss to me."

"But, on the other hand, it is not legal tender!"

"Moreover, it is not easy to cheat or take the vendors for a ride as they are not as stupid as we want them to be. In fact most of them could be smarter than our university professors. "

"Their eyes are as sharp as an eagle's hovering in the sky eyeing a small chick on a farm land."

In the end, before I could give up thinking of how to dispose of the money, a brilliant idea suddenly popped into my rusty mind. It suggested that I should resume my nap instantly before the bank would 'call it a day' with the hopes that I could get a chance to see the branch bank manager to get him change the money to smaller denominations.

No comments: