Sunday, March 18, 2018

Unsolved Mystery

On March 16,2018, the cover picture on my FB  was changed at the time when I was out for breakfast.
The cover photo wasn't changed by me.  Neither was it done by my children.  The only likely explanation could be that it was done accidentally by none other but my grandson who likes to press and scratch the IPad screen with his fingers. How he has done it is beyond my understanding.

Coincidentally my cover picture was replaced with his picture playing with the drypers.


Luckily he didn't put me in the trouble by replacing the cover picture with a picture of a beautiful lady from my FB friends,  otherwise I would have a tough time doing the clarification as the Chinese saying puts it,  " Jumping into the Yellow River also won't be able to cleanse oneself." (跳进黄河也洗不清)
As the  child is only eleven months' old, there isn't  any way to get him to verify as he hasn't any slightest idea of what he was doing. This would remain an unsolved mystery forever.

No comments: